About Laura East
Hey friends, I’m Laura East.
I’m a country girl – born and raised in western Goochland County – who will never turn down a great red wine, is a lotta bit Type A, and believes that kindness and a good heart are the keys to a happy life.
My home these days is Powhatan, VA where most days I’m on my screen porch with my laptop open, sweats on, coffee (although usually cold) on the table, and my toddler side kick by my side.
I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to be doing a “job” (if you want to call it that) that I am all in for every day and working with inspiring women that keep me laughing and are some of the best friends a girl could ask for.
I’m the behind-the-scenes of our operation, so many of our clients don’t get to know me personally (so HEY!), but I take full pride in helping our team grow and being the idea girl. I’m also the writer of all the words and the only one who keeps a schedule, so they need me. HA!
Aside from work, I’m a HUGE family girl. I’m married to my best friend from high school who is hands down my favorite human in the world, I’m known as Mommy to three beautiful, fun, and always entertaining girls who are my complete reason for being and talk me into sing-a-longs pretty much every day of the week, and have a big extended family who all live right here in RVA.
On weekends you can find me making breakfast while having a full-on country music jam session (90s country is my go-to), finding new local spots to try, or demo-ing something around the house.
I know you’re just itching to hear more, so here are a few fun facts things you may not know.
1. I’m a twin! My sister and I are best friends and I can’t explain it, but twin intuition is a real thing.
2. My dream is to buy an old farmhouse and bring it back to life Joanna Gaines style.
3. I’m a little bit of a history nerd and love anything and anyone with an interesting story to tell.
4. I love to sing, only at home (major stage fright here) but music is therapy.
5. Did I say I love red wine? Yes I did, but it’s worth saying again. Any, and all, reds, and bonus points if it’s local.
I’d love to get to know you all better! Drop me a line– (email@example.com)